This event supports Ames City Council’s goal to identify opportunities to improve mental and physical wellness together with community partners and is the second in a series of mental health Community Conversations planned over the next several months. These events are free and open to the public.
Future Community Conversations, all from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Ames Public Library, 515 Douglas Ave.:
• January 31, 2023: “Resiliency”
• March 7, 2023: “Drug Use/Abuse”
• April 4, 2023: “Civility in Conversations”
• May 2, 2023: “Navigating Mental Health/Substance Use Systems” (Please note: Location for this date is to be determined.)
- Business Name: City of Ames
- Location Address: 515 Douglas Ave.
- Website for more information: https://www.cityofames.org/living/mental-health-initiative